“only 13% of our planet’s population is born into the dollar, euro, Japanese yen, British pound, Australian dollar, Canadian dollar or Swiss Franc. The other 87% are born into autocracy or considerably less trustworthy currencies. 4.3 billion people live under authoritarianism, and 1.2 billion people live under double- or triple-digit inflation.” –
Another brilliant piece from Alex Gladstein and Bitcoin Magazine, this one on the incredible privilege of those inside the dollar bubble, looking out and claiming Bitcoin is useless or is bad for the world. They stand like hypocrites living without any of the problems that Bitcoin is specifically designed to fix, and is fixing. Three stories of those who live and experience the real world, give us a very different view of Bitcoin, & why it is critical for all of our futures that we stand behind it and see it succeed.